Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Otakon Wish List

So im walking back to my job after being at the lab and I start thinking of Gunpla and I'm like yo its almost time to go to Otakon and it will be here before I know it. So I think I'm going to revise my list because there are somethings I want that im pretty sure a good percentage of Otakon goers will want to.

First off my Must have list
This list will be what I'm going to buy day 1 forget the deals I must have these lol

MG Strike Freedom (Highly Doubt they will have I think I will see more 00 stuff)
MG Exia (Ignition only, if im paying for this I want all the options)
0 Gundam & Exia Repair 2 HG
Figma Saber

Ok so Strike Freedom is what I want the most but I have a feeling that most of the gunpla that will be there will be from 00. Since June had a big explosion of 00 Kits im pretty sure they will have more 00 than anything else. The HG's are cheap and so are the SD's so hopefully I will have more money left over for other stuff. Figma well shes hard to find so if I see her day one shes coming home with me.

Second list
Ok kinda like before this is slightly first day more or less all second day but im pretty sure I won't find third day.
1/100 Virtue
1/100 Cherudim
Gundam 00 Season 1 Blu Ray (only if its a really good price)
Gun Buster Blu Ray (only if its a really good price)
Can't think of anything else

Third List
The GA Suits Garazzo etc either one
Susanowo
MG Rx78 OYW
MG God Gundam
MG Force Impulse

I'm down to get anything else approaching my spending limit but those are the things I can think of off the top of my head. Ill keep you guys posted why not login and leave a message on the right side in the cbox or leave a comment of somethings to suggest!

No comments:

Post a Comment