Thursday, July 30, 2009

EXIA R2 WIP PT2

So I had some time to work on the kit a bit more. Keep in mind this is my second HG kit my first was of Gadessa. Right now this guy is looking pretty small lol but I'm sure it will look great once it comes out. Finished up most of the Torso:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Looks really nice and the gold on the top fins came out better than I thought they would. I had to stop because I wanted to paint the chest vents gold so thats where the project ended. I might not have that much time to finish up Exia tonite but the build is coming along pretty good so hopefully by the end of the weekend it will be done.

2 comments:

  1. that is super small :(, thats why i hate 144 kits. I really like the colors you picked though thats a good combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are really ahead of me! All I have built is the GN Sword 1/3, but that so I could model it. All I have painted are the gray parts (which need a bit of touch up)

    Looks great though.

    ReplyDelete