Thursday, September 3, 2009

Update for you guys

OK first of all you all know I moved recently. So I am still unpacking etc. I havent even gotten my gunpla out of there boxes. I know they like omg he forgot us. I recently got a Mad Catz SFIV Arcade stick and I made a unboxing vid and a update last night on my phone and just upped to YouTube so check it out to the right. I might be venturing to New York this weekend with my Wife and I am going to mysteriously nudge us in the way of image anime hopefully ^_^ Or even china town I wouldnt mind buying some TT Hongli's if I could find any. Well anyway I have a list of items I want if I happen to go to New York.

2 1/144 Stands (To do a Aerial Fight between Exia R2 and 0 Gundam)
1/60 Scale Freedom or Exia No Grade (there website says they sold out we will see!)
Depending on the Price maybe:
MG Force Impulse (Winning in the polls)
MG Wing Gundam
MG God Gundam
NG Virtue &or Cherudim

So if anything ill definitely buy the stands and at least one MG or NG.

In other news I'm seeing alot of info pop up on the net for PG 00 Raiser. And I'm kinda sorta thinking that might be my first PG. Astray is around 180 and I'm hoping 00 is around that price as well if so I might try to buy it. I also will be trying to grab some more paints to customize my arcade stick and some top coat for all my kits. I am planning on maybe really customizing one of my kits and trying to sell it mainly my 00 Raiser because I can use the money towards 00 Raiser PG we will see ^_^

Mad Katz Arcade Stick I am planning to spray it all metallic blue Tamiya of course! Add custom Art and add custom buttons. I will soon be selling the old buttons and a clear bubble ball for the joystick I can't wait to mod this bad boy ^_^ Then I think I might do the dual pad mod so I can have it work with 360 or PS3 ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment