Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Update

So its Offcial! I will be attending the New York Anime Festival!(http://www.newyorkanimefestival.com/) Unfortunately it will only be for 1 day but who cares! I'm going and I will have a little bit of pocket change to spend on anime stuff. I will say if I buy something it won't be a Master Grade, sorry guys Force is gonna have to wait till Nov when I go to Zenkaikon or ill just order it. But I will be looking for HG's and SD kits and other little Anime related things. I will try to tape the whole thing and hopefully get some good footage. I know ill be meeting a couple peeps from the gundam community hit me up if your on the east coast and going, we can chill talk gunpla eat some pocky!

So here is my "To Buy List"

HG 1/144 Reborn Gundam
HG 1/144 00 Raiser (Jizz in my pants version err I mean the designer kit any kit with the GN Sword 3)
HG 1/144 GN Archer (depending on price)
NG 1/100 Virtue
NG 1/100 Cherudim
Any Grade RX-78
2 1/144 Action Base's
Cheap Resin kit dunno who
Anything Figma or Revoltech
Anything Eva or Code Geass Kit or Figure

So hopefully I can find something I will only grab the 1/100's or maybe a MG if the price is super sweet. I'm going on sat so u know the rule of thumb for these conventions:
First Day Expensive Super Rare Items are easy to find.
Second Day Less Expensive Supre Rare Items slightly harder to find
Thrid Day Dirt Cheap Supre Rare items need GPS system and a clear view of the sky to be found.

No comments:

Post a Comment