Monday, January 25, 2010

Untitled

Couldnt come up with a name for the update today lol.
To kick things off I did finish my 1/100 Seravee and Serphim!
Photobucket
He came out really nice I will do a full review of the kit tonite (hopefully)
Next on my list I suppose is Exia or God Gundam. We will see which one I build.
Its raining pretty bad here so I dunno if im going to be able to spray anything.
I organized my Detolf and put the rest of my kits in there and it looks quite nice. I might take a vid of that tonite as well.

Can't wait for Katsucon I think I'm going to buy 1 Kit if anything. The winner so far (last time I checked) seemed to be HG Reborn Gundam. But if they have a MG of RX-78 or Gundam Unicorn (OVA one) I might pick that up but I doubt I would find Unicorn OVA and it might be really slim finding RX-78. But we will see! I also have been wanting a Gurren Lagan Revoltech and maybe Eva Model Kit or Revoltech so ill be looking for those as well.

Stay tuned for more videos 2 Kits left !! I been trying to pick and choose wisely which kits I get. I made a couple decisions 1 is that I don't think im going to be buying SD kits anymore. If anything I might get that Strike Freedom/Exia R2 bundle. I already have SD Destiny so of course I would want SD Strike Freedom. And Exia would look nice with my Mg Exia :-)So I'm doing all MG's and HG kits if the gundam doesnt come in MG. And I may get NG's too depending on if I like it.

I'm thinking these are some nice kits:
Any RX-78 (I'm liking OYW but I dunno just yet)
Mg Unicorn OVA
Mg Sinanju
Mg Force Impulse
Ng Cherudim (need to finish my Second Season 00 Kits)
HG Reborns
HG 1/144 00 Gundam (to fight Reborn Gundam lol... maybe)

Off the top of my head thats all I can think of atm.
Well thats about it for my update hopefully if time permits ill have several videos up tonite 1 update Finishing review of Seravee and maybe some other random video.(Have a idea for a on going video review)

No comments:

Post a Comment