Thursday, January 22, 2009

Anime Selections

Ok first of all I try to watch all types of anime. Of course I came in at a time where Akira and DBZ ran rampent every where. My main likes are anything involving robots,mechas w/e you want to call them. After that its more or less SciFi Fighting Super powers etc. and last but not least comedy. I'm open to other types though so don't get me wrong. Here is a list of what im watching now:

Gundam 00 Season 1 (English Dub)
Gundam 00 Season 2 (Japanese/English Subtitles)
Gundam Seed Season 1 (Japanese/English Subtitles)
Naruto Manga

I'm trying to get back into Bleach but im back logged with anime lol. Gundam Seed I should be finishing up by next week maybe and starting on Seed Destiny with some friends. Double 0 English ends FEB 9th on Scifi Channel. I'm not sure when Double 0 Season 2 ends but we are on episode 15 so im thinking they won't go past 24/25. Great series by the way. Naruto Manga omg is so hot ill blog about that later

No comments:

Post a Comment