Wednesday, December 15, 2010

HG Reborns Gundam 1/144 FINAL

Ok here is my final say on this kit. Its hot. Would I recommend it to anyone else? Most definitely. Its a great. I know me personally I could have put abit more work into it but it looks awesome the way it is. I could have detailed a bit more. I really like the panel lines that are all over the kit. At first glances its all red and white but once you build it the panel lines kinda make it look alot better.
Some More Pics
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I broke like 3 pieces but the crazy glue I used is holding pretty well so im not that upset. Great kit now I just need to buy a variant of the HG 00 Raiser to have them fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment