Friday, January 7, 2011

Marvel Vs Capcom 3 and Other things


Marvel Vs Capcom 3 is coming Feb 15th. I never would have thought they would have done another one but hey its here. I got a chance to test the game out back in NYAF/NYCC and I was really really impressed. I hear good and bad things about balance issues but hopefully capcom won't let us down. I know personally the game is going to rock. I pre-ordered the special edition and I hope they don't screw me by releasing like a ultimate edition with joystick, after the game comes out because I'm gonna be alittle pissed. Even though I have my Mad Katz SE I kinda like the TE versions but they are alittle bit too much to spend 150 on alone now if I got MVC3 AND the TE for 150 I could sleep a bit better at night.

I had a General Question for my readers who plan on buying MVC3.
What will be your Team?
In MVC2 Days I had Magneto/Guile/Random Person. This time around I'm thinking
Magneto/Wesker/Deadpool or IronMan

On to the other things I e-mailed Tatsu Hobby about my HGUC Kshatriya and they told me it should ship out on Monday! So hopefully sometime next week I will get it and do a unboxing. I really really want to start on my joystick but im stuck between painting it or just leaving it white. I also think I will start on HG Unicorn depending whats going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment