Monday, April 12, 2010

Mobile Suit Gundam RX-0 Unicorn Mode

I kinda like saying the above better than saying Gundam Unicorn Unicorn Mode lol anywho here's what I did so far:
The Flash was killin some of the pictures so forgive me
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Metallic Blue on the Blue parts >_<
Photobucket
GunMetal on all the Grey parts!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Silver tubing
Photobucket
Gotta Clean up the black stripe in the middle
Photobucket
Chrome Saber holders and Thrusters
Photobucket
The shield is metallic blue but the flash made it look lighter than it is. I painted the inside of the shield Gunmetal to
match the scheme came out pretty good. Used a Metallic Blue Gundam Marker
Photobucket
Photobucket
Shinnnku......
Photobucket
Photobucket
Size wise hes kinda up there with Mg God Gundam
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

So Far I am really loving the kit. I kinda told myself I wouldnt buy anymore 1/144 kits but this just makes me second think that. And I hopefully can score a SD Unicorn and re think SD kits too lol

No comments:

Post a Comment