Friday, April 16, 2010

Update

I'm so in a rush these days don't have time to come up with whitty Title updates lol
New Things!!!!
I got the Unicorn Gundam OVA Ep 1 Blu-Ray in the mail earlier in the week:
PhotobucketPhotobucket
I never watched it on my big screen or in english, before I saw it jap/eng subs and on my computer monitor. I saw it and it was great but on Blu-Ray OMG it was so good. The fight scenes were top notch. I can't wait for EP 2 suppose to be Sinanju and Unicorn ^_^ If u have a Blu-Ray player and u love gundam get this NOW!

Next Order of buisness my super secret package from GSAM came in and i got:
1/144 HGUC Kshatriya
HG Unit 00 Eva
1 Clear Action Base

W00t I have so may plans for Kshatriya, First of all I want to get the conversion kit, and I need to get some custom greens for the kit as well. So Its probally gonna be awhile before I can start/finish the kit. Don't plan on seeing it any time soon. I will be working on exia next I havent started but hopefully Sunday/Monday I can start cutting out things.

So stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. BAKUC is coming to Otakon and NY Comic Con/Anime Festival

    http://gamerabaenre.com/?p=1027

    ReplyDelete