Friday, February 13, 2009

Busy Days & Keep Voting


Ok well I'm not seeing anytime that I will be able to finish up descriptions so I think ill just wait till I get my better camera and take pics and ill write up something to that, and probally make another video.

Wow only after adding the poll gadget above I got 8 people who voted. That's whats up the vote ends on March 1st so please keep voting!

Please 5 star and subscribe to my you tube page as well. If you like what I do and would like to see more 5 star and subscribe!

OK guys thanks for everything, I have a ton of stuff to do here at work and when I get home I have to get the kids out to relatives and get ready for Katsucon tomorrow. So Its possible I won't be blogging but, I will be able to mobile blog so I will send what I can if I'm not having too much fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment