Monday, February 16, 2009

Katsucon...Katsucon Where do I begin?

Aw man what a weekend. Katsucon 15 was off the hook. Granted I really didn't go there for anything but taking some cosplay pictures and of course SHOP! But the overall experience was fantastic. I actually went with my wife so we had a little weekend to ourselves. After dropping off my kids to my sister (2 hours away =() and my sister in-law we made our way to Katsucon. I went Saturday Afternoon and my cousin was kinda enough to let me hold his two weekend passes so my wife and I could duck in and buy somethings take a couple pictures and roll out, which worked nicely. I think next time if I go again or when I go to Otakon this year I'll stay for all the events etc. Here it goes!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Me and my Lovely Wife ^_^
Photobucket
She says that she makes her own costumes. From what I remember my wife told me she makes dresses and clothes for a living
Her dress was sweet my wife loved it.
Photobucket
One of my hottests pictures I took as everyone knows one of my Fav Animes Code Geass!
Photobucket
I'm so getting that helmet for Otakon
Photobucket
I was tryin to show him the sniper on the hill
Photobucket
Neo dress up
Photobucket
Forget what the name of this guy is but I know he/she is from final fantasy
Photobucket
Apa !
Photobucket
That guy from WatchMen
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Best Goku I ever saw
Photobucket
Kahmehamaha!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Now for the Katsucon Swag!
Photobucket
From Top Left to bottom Right
SD Gundam 00
Cat Ears for my Wife ^_^
Avalance Exia 1/100
Gundam Astrea Type F 1/100
2x Haruhi Figures
In the Bags:
Feather and Peacock Earings for my wife ^_^
SpiderMan & Gundam Freedom Gashapon Kits
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Here is some more pics that I didn't post and some that I did:
http://s25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/mrcapcom/BlogStuff/?start=40

No comments:

Post a Comment