Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Done Most of the Torso

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

First of all Gundam Markers Rock. They are super great to do details with I was able to color Exia's Vents on his face and it looks nice. I'm so happy I got them. I gotta buy some more too the pack I have didn't come with Grey and I need that. I was torn between painting all the grey silver but It just seemed like it would take to long to get it to work they way I wanted. So I just left him grey. I did however spray paint the blue areas which look pretty good imo. I would like to also get some Fine Tipped Gundam Markers maybe ill grab those this weekend from GSAM. I hope they update there store. Anywho If I have any time to finish up Avalanche Exia tonite ill try and post some Cell Phone pictures if anything. Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment