Monday, March 23, 2009

Oh I forgot

I forgot to tell you guys/gals I just started watching Fate Stay Night and omg
that anime is hot. My next purchase including the MG Force Impulse and SD Destiny
Will be this:


Figma Sabre Lily!
So hopefully I can find her she's at AnimeXing for 27 bucks wanna try and find if I can get it lower. I'm only on episode 4 but Im already hooked. I'm also currently watching Hitman Reborn which is IMO another hot anime. I finished up Seed and Seed Destiny and IMO both were great I don't know why everyone hates it. But one thing I didn't like was the ending of both Seed and Destiny like it was just like pew pew phew I killed the boss the end. Now Seed ill let them get that just cause they had Destiny afterwards but man Destiny has what? I hear there are ova's and Stargazers and w/e so I haven't watched them yet. Last thing (really this time) Gundam 00 has what 3 episodes left? I can't wait to see whats going to happen in the end. And the 00 Season 1 is coming out in May and if you get the special edition box set it comes with 2 Manga's one for 00 and other for 00F or 00V the side story. So I can't wait for that either! And Otakon ... I gotta save after May for Otakon

No comments:

Post a Comment