Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Anime Mini Review - Sengoku BASARA

Photobucket
First of all this is based off of Devil Kings game made by CAPCOM. Great game that I never played. And so far the first two episodes are nice and action packed kinda reminds me of Gurren Lagann. Art is nice and I like where its set. But I will give you 4 reasons to watch this anime.
1. A Guy on a horse with exhusts on the horse...
Photobucket
2. Ninjas
Photobucket
Photobucket
3. Insane Action
Photobucket
4. Photobucket
Date he uses 6 katana swords like wolverine sometimes he uses 1 but then switches to all six (ancient chiense secret?) and is more powerful.

So far I only saw 2 episodes and im hooked if they keep up the action and pretty good store and epic fights it will be a great series. Story is pretty good just basic conquest of the world thing, kinda like every Dynasty warrior type game. But I'm just amped up to see the fights and the strategy it has some nice comedy in it as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment