Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Swallow Sadness

I haven't had any contact from Hobbywave maybe I deleted the e-mail and didn't notice w/e so i go to hobbywave.com and the tracking number is up from fedex I get all happy and click the tracking number and find the EST for when it suppose to get here and it says April 14, 2009. So there you go I thought it would be here alot sooner but I guess I got pwned oh well.

I might start on SD Destiny but I got alot of stuff going on this week, And after looking at some reviews on SD Destiny I really want to take my time and paint him the colors he should be. So I might start on the weapons or something im not sure.

I need to pick up something that can hold my pieces while I paint kinda like clips I see being used on Ngee Khiong's blog. So I might go look for some of those when I get a chance.

Other than that I'm just saving up my money I don't really forsee me using anymore than 200-300 at otakon and thats with buying like 2 MG's if they have Strike Freedom. Speaking of Otakon I have to register sometime this week for my weekend pass so I will keep you guys updated on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment